Sunday, April 15, 2007

Now I can say Spring is here

Wow, long time since I've last made a post here. It's supposed to be 20 degrees here today, which is a bit warmer than it was yesterday. I believe it his 16 or 17 yesterday. Most beautiful day so fat this year anyway. The snow is all gone although the ground is still soggy.

Not much to report from my end. Work is going along the same. We haven't had too many dance lessons lately with us having to cancel a few and our instructor having to do the same. We did have one yesterday which introduced me to spinning Marla around. I realized I'm getting the short end of the stick in this deal ;-) When there's a mess up 95% of the time it's my fault. I have to remember the steps, lead, listen to the rhythm and adjust my timing for it, all while keeping a good solid frame. It does get a bit taxing, but 95% of the time it's still fun ;-)

I did get a new cell phone yesterday. My old Nokia wasn't holding a charge very well and my contract with MTS was up two months ago so we went to a MTS store to look at what phone options they had. We wanted free or cheap =) I ended up getting a Sanyo Katana for $19. It's bassically a cheap version of the Motorola Razor. It's a nice phone with nice options and has a camera. The camera isn't the greatest (it has a tendency to overexpose), but it's better than some others I've seen. Here's a picture of Zack that I took with it this morning:

No comments: