Monday, December 11, 2006

I'm still sick. I believe I may have a touch of bronchitis, but I'm not sure as I'm not coughing. Just some chest discomfort in my tracheal area and I can feel some mucus... Mmmmm... mucus. I have an appointment with the doctor tomorrow to see if I can get some meds to get over this as it's been over two weeks now.

The basement work has come to a standstill as of late. I'm in the position where I don't really know what to do when it comes to building bulkheads and my father in law has been busy with other work. Our Christmas target isn't going to be met so I'm aiming for the end of January now.


Other than that I'm here at work this work for the late shift (9:30 to 6pm). Nothing really happens after 5 pm anywho so it's basically an hour to do productive work like write in this blog and listen to some music on my ipod.;-) The only thing that I don't like about it is that it's so quiet here in the office from about 4:50 to when I leave. I'm most likely one of two to four people here after 5 this week. It's not so bad since I only have to do it every 10 weeks.


Since I haven't posted up any video game pictures in a while, here's one from GT4 that I recently completed. The car is a Mercedes McLaren SLR. The real world car retails for around $450,000 US and has a top speed of 209 mph. If I ever won a large lottery I would definitely get one=) This picture had a motion blur added and the colour tone changed to a nice blue (well duh, you can see that right).


No comments: