Thursday, November 09, 2006

Oh Snap!

Marla and I went to Enterprise Rent-a-Car yesterday to pick up my rental while the Neon is getting fixed. The "Auto Loss of Use" we have with MPI gives us $39 a day for a rental which typically means you can get an economy car without having to pay extra. Their economy models are "Chevrolet Aveo's and similar." I wasn't looking forward to driving an aveo "or similar" and was pleasantly surprised when they had a 2007 Volkswagen Jetta ready for me. The rep asked if I wanted to try a Ford F150 for $5 more a day but we both figured that would also add up to more gas a day.

It's a VERY nice car. Power everything and heated seats! I'm trying to not like the car too much because it is quite a step above the Neon.

I had tried uploading more of the lomo shots yesterday but to no avail. Here's one I did last night. This was taken a couple years ago at out old house in Winnipeg after some hoar frost had settled in. I really like the lomo look on this shot.


No comments: