Wednesday, November 08, 2006

Shoop de shoop... I mean shop

I received a call from "The New" Pembina Dodge yesterday about the parts for the Neon. They were in and they wanted the car in this morning to start work. Uneventful drive in except that I'm pretty sure all the power steering fluid has leaked out now so I got a good work out when steering the car. They didn't give an e.t. on when the car would be ready but I figure a week is to be expected.

With respect to the collision I believe I may have found a way to show that the guy who cut me off failed to tell the truth to his adjuster about what happened. I'm going to have to take some measurements this weekend and I'll update here if it works out (or even if it doesn't). I just have to get a picture of the back of hist truck and where the damage is on the bumper. I know he is claiming no damage, but there has to be some evidence of the collision on his truck.

The painters are almost done at the house now. It is looking really good. I'll get some pictures up once we get everything back in place. I'm quite happy with the color choices and it makes the house look much more warm and inviting.

I did some "lomography" pictures last night in photoshop. True lomography uses a lomo camera.
Basically it's got a funky lense and takes pictures that look old... and well, the camera design itself is old, so that makes sense. Anyway, photoshop does a good job of emulating a lomo camera.

Cory on Signal Hill

Cactus in Arizona (Marla took this shot last year)

No comments: